10 Aug 2008

...vroom


The country of Germany is rather well equipped with cars.. I couldn't help but admire all the new and good-looking ones that I saw. I also liked the roads, or more specifically the driving speed. Driving to Düsseldorf we averaged between 160-190 kph the whole way on the Autobahn.

This one (above) I thought was cool, because the finish is a matte.


Tanya's new bfriend ;)

This was a pretty individual.. We had to laugh at it though.. Someone had left a note on the drivers window saying "Did you also pay for two parking places??" I guess if you have a cool enough car and are a foreigner you park however you please.

horsepower

I loved this sign :) It says "Only for women" and the spots are one and a half times larger than normal parking places :) Very appropriate..

No comments: