1 Jan 2011

Ready or not... here it is!


2011

Maybe it's some sort of sign of getting older, or then a phenomenon that affects everyone as time grows older, but each year seems to go by faster. I tell you, soon I'll blink my eyes and find myself in a nursing home (as a patient! since I'm there anyways already...)

No matter how fast the years go by though I'd like to be able to look back someday and say that I've lived every moment to the fullest. Elämä on elämistä varten. 'Life is meant to be lived.'

I'm thankful to be able to say that I lived a lot during this past year :) 
And I intend to live even more this next year! 

May this year be filled with exciting opportunities, life enjoyed fully, new experiences, friendships, wisdom acquired, encounters with our Maker, and no regrets :)

Happy 2011!

No comments: