2 Oct 2010

August

I spent most of August at home with my Kisu :) working and getting ready to move. On the 10th I got notice that I was accepted into emergency nursing in Turku. On the same day I reserved a flat, without really knowing where it was or what it looked like :)

 Laura left for Ontario to study theoretical physics for a year. She left Turku right when I was to move there.. But hopefully she'll be back next year!

Fredrik and Victoria stopped by on their visit in Finland. We spent a nice few hours playing Ligretto :)

 Ludi got her hair cut
 Lilli, my companion in the woods
 Kisu...

Peaceful lake Saimaa and Ristiina
...

 Celebrating Allu's 17th birthday :)
a delicious! cake the birthday girl baked for herself
and cupcakes
an afternoon of games on the front lawn :)

 One evening Mom and I hiked out to Astuvansalmi. It was gorgeous. A perfect evening, calm, no mosquitos..
Mom, worried about me falling off the cliff

Astuvansalmi

No comments: